London Highlights...

84% agree
Image courtesy of the WW Gallery
© Phil Illingworth
Can't believe it's a week since I went to London! Problem is - couple of days away and a week to catch up with the day jobs!! Anyway a lovely 2 days - a quick overview of the highlights:
The Patrick Heide Gallery. Thomas Muller's show -'Touching, Relating, Dividing' is on until Saturday and well worth a look. Lots of lovely drawing!
Thomas Muller, Patrick Heide Gallery
Phil Illingworth's show 'Frightening Albert' at the WW Gallery had been extended for a further week which I was really pleased about as it meant I got to see it! I had high expectations and wasn't disappointed. Unfortunately it's finished now - but the current WW exhibition 'Diamond Geezer' looks very interesting.
I also went to the Drawing Room to see 'Graphology' which is on until June 30th -
Wim Janssen, Corner Piece, Drawing Room
great show and great space - and on the way popped into the White Cube where I (just) caught Liu Wei's work (closed 12th May):
Liu Wei, White Cube


2 comments: