Happy New Year!!

2012 has now begun! A time for reflection and looking forward. I haven't got many resolutions this year - I know it's going to be difficult to find much time in my studio because of other commitments - but I have promised myself I will put some time aside each week for The Fabelists. Each project lasts for four months - which is no time at all - particularly when you take as long as I do to produce stuff! However, I have decided to use the opportunity to revisit and reinvestigate certain things with no pressure at all to produce a 'finished' piece. An opportunity to play around with ideas which have been bubbling away underneath the surface and see where they lead. The current project is 'Connect' and my first post is here.

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year Kate. Really looking forward to seeing what work you produce in 2012 and of course reading your blog. N x

    ReplyDelete