studio situation getting worse




The decision has been made - my old studio is to become our new bedroom. (after new roof, electrics, plumbing ...) which probably means it will be Christmas before our old bedroom becomes my new studio. When I was thinking of a name for this blog it wasn't intended to be taken literally! Lack of a studio isn't so much of a problem in terms of making as I can work elsewhere temporarily - it's more to do with the fact that all my books, materials etc. are piled in the front room and I find it really difficult to organise my thoughts in the middle of so much chaos. Have finished cutting a stencil though and started a pencil print.
Also did a test - 'flamenco stamp' for some new drawings I'm thinking about doing relating to gesture and mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment